Compaq Armada 110 - SW1

Hi,

I have Compaq Armada 110. I've just upgraded the CPU from Celeron 700MHz to P3 850MHz, but the computer is very unstable after that. He can crash a few minutes after power on, and then I must wait to power it again.

I found SW1 switch near the processor. Does anyone know what it is about? How is should be set for 850MHz.

Any suggestion how to resolve this issue?

Any advice will be appreciated.

Regards, Blazej

Reply to
B³a¿ej

Try this (from a google search on "Compaq Armada 110"):

(As always, scan for viruses...)

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett

Hardly do I find this manual useful. It is availabale at HP website. Anyway, there is no information about SW1.

Regards, Blazej

Reply to
Blazej