Cold spray, where do you buy?

It's OK for skin tags, which are "pre-cancerous". Larkin, as usual, exaggerates. A Squamish Cell Skin Cancer should not be screwed with. It needs to be carefully _excised_.

My skin person has an instrument with a cold TIP that she touches skin tags with... stings for a day, then only a temporary shiny spot on the skin. ...Jim Thompson

=A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

=A0 =A0| =A0 =A0mens =A0 =A0 |

=A0 | =A0 =A0 et =A0 =A0 =A0|

=A0|

=A0 =A0 =A0 |

I improvised using "Power Duster" and have been using it ever since. Once in a while the office store has it on sale cheeap and I get a case.

Jimmie

Reply to
JIMMIE

A few years ago i took my wife to the dermatologist.The guy just walked around with a bottle of liquid nitrogen zapping people. He took care of three place on my wife and hit me in five places even though I wasn't there as a patient.

Jimmie

Reply to
JIMMIE

Sounds like a nitrocidal maniac.

John

It's probably better to be all fingers than "all thumbs"?

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.
Tim Williams

What's so bad about mail order? If you can't tolerate mail order, wtf don't you post your locale?

Reply to
AZ Nomad

Try holding most tools without using your 'opposable' thumbs.

Michael A. Terrell

Thanks, that is great, but I need it this afternoon and many shippers don't seem to like to transport this stuff anymore.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Nothing against mail order but I was told it won't be air-shipped. Plus I'd have needed it this afternoon. And we do not have a local newsgroup here. Is it so bad to ask whether one of the countrywide chains has it?

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Yep, those are the ideas! :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

We can have fun with this.

Maybe some pet shop has some poop freeze ? Maybe Wallyworld Got2B Glued Blasting Freeze Maybe some wasp freeze ? Maybe some horse Freeze-It® Spray

All Electronics MCM Newark Jameco Grainger

Reply to
GregS

I coulda shipped it overnight yesterday. Too late.

We use Chemtronics Freez-It and some sort of duster spray. Neither tastes or smells bad. Maybe some people are putting nasties in theirs to discourage kids from snorting the stuff.

John

But, I always end up turning the duster upside down.

greg

Reply to
GregS

If you have a local auto-parts, and preternaturally good ventilation, starting ether could serve in a pinch.

Or just sharpen an ice cube! ;-)

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

R134 from an auto parts dealer.

Michael A. Terrell

Next time you want some now, take a drive down the hill to Fry's.

Reply to
JosephKK

Thanks, John, very kind offer. But it turns out the problem is deeper, the whole chebang gets overnighted to the chip manufacturer on Monday.

That's possible. As long as it isn't harmful I guess that's ok. It certainly discourages munching on stuff while working on circuit boards ;-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Good hint, thanks. I wouldn't buy other stuff there but I guess with cold spray one can't go wrong.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

I use freeze spray and heat guns for FPGA timing verification. Prop delays are a radical function of temperature. Last week I demonstrated to a consultant that he didn't have a speed problem, he had a logic problem. His crap flakey design didn't change at all when I froze the chip. Then I fired him.

John

I believe you, John, but being an analog kind of guy I can't reason why propagation delays are a radical function of temperature. Can you explain?

Jim

Reply to
RST Engineering