coding

This is an amazing article, in many ways.

(It's the NYT, which maybe some people can't access.)

3 months learning to code sounds a lot cheaper than 4 years of college.

A friend of my wife's didn't finish his astronomy PhD, and later found a job writing software for the banking industry. He gets multi-million dollar bonuses every year. He's been at it for at least 10 years and can retire when every he wants..

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

...he found the future in the stars...

Reply to
Robert Baer

game-changer.html?_r=0

According to Gerald Celente the NYT is shit, or rather the toilet paper to wipe of one's ass... so I wouldn't bother anyway.

joe

Reply to
joe hey

game-changer.html?_r=0