Clock Chip search

I am looking for a clock chip similar to an alarm clock chip with several events you can select.

Reply to
gfretwell

Google on "Real Time Clock"

Reply to
John_H

Search the DatasheetArchive by description

or

administrator

Thanks. I looked through these and the closest I can seem to get is a "dual" alarm chip. I was really hoping I could find something off the shelf with 3 or 4 events and separate alarm output pins for each. I am trying to avoid cobbling up a processor and RTC for this if it already exists.

Reply to
gfretwell

=Starts

ctDS=Starts

There used to be some really neat VLSI's for clock circuits, but these days a PIC or similar processor is simple, dirt cheap and scarcely cobbled together.

Cheers.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor

Hello Ken,

Or use a MSP430 plus a watch crystal. It can run on a few uA, keep time and handle all kinds of events.

Regards, Joerg

Joerg