Climate Science Has Understated Risks (2023 Update)

Things are going to be MUCH MUCH worse than even the most pessimistic forecasts, and that's because the new erratic weather is a complete fantasy compared to the conventional science.

"The prospect of the jet stream becoming locked, and weather systems such as tropical storms ceasing to move in the way to which we are accustomed, carries nightmarish possibilities."

Fred Bloggs

Fun. We always enjoy a good storm.

Reply to
jlarkin

The folk in New Orleans in August of 2005 cannot say that. Ditto the NOLA residents in August of 2017.

Reply to
whit3rd

I grew up in NOLA. We loved thunderstorms. Not owning any property when I was a kid, I liked hurricanes too. It was cool and breezy and we got off school for a week or three. The eye of Betsy passed over our house late one night; that was eerie.

We'd go to the levee of Lake Pontchartrain and watch the giant thunderstorms sweep in, and sit in the warm rain.

Reply to
jlarkin

Toronto was hit by Hurricane Hazel in 1954, what is your point? Other than bad weather happens from time to time.

John

Reply to
John Robertson