Choice of support forums

Key lime pie!

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Key limes are more tart/bitter. Ours are very sweet (for limes, that is). And, considerably larger -- most key limes that I've seen are the size of golf balls.

Reply to
Don Y

Avocado/Lime pie as well. Juice, avocado pulp, condensed milk, egg yolk, crumb crust.

Mel.

Reply to
Mel Wilson

I suspect climb.

Neighbor had someone trimming palm trees last year. (Always nerve-wracking to watch those guys "dangling" on such a flimsy "tree trunk".) After a few minutes of work, guy screamed and pushed himself away from the tree (his harness kept him from falling).

Turns out, he'd encountered a (live) *snake* some 40 feet up the tree...

Reply to
Don Y

It just seems silly to invest *any* effort (e.g., water!) in a fruit bearing tree if your intention isn't to enjoy the fruit (or, let others enjoy it if not you).

One neighbor routinely delivers a bag of lemons each year to each of his neighbors. "Gee, how thoughtful!" But, he has no interest in the tree so his fruit are really pretty *bad*. I.e., you're not doing anyone any favors giving them crappy fruit! :-/

Reply to
Don Y

SWMBO might like that. She primarily uses the limes to make fresh guacamole. Me? Not fond of avocado in any form! :-(

(lime sherbet is about the limit for my lime consumption -- and, a little of that goes a LONG way!)

Reply to
Don Y

But are you sure it is a rat? My jaw was hanging while I looked at your photo, I'd be pretty restless trying to take a shot of the creature at work in your place I suppose... All the better if the shot would then reveal Mousy on a quadcopter drone, preferably in a space suit :D.

Dimiter

Dimiter_Popoff

Oh come on we'd figure out how to make lemonade for the sake of a good lemonade party, consider yourself lucky I am not close enough to insist. We might come up with something innovative enough to put coke under pressure on the market - or to put us in trouble for causing food poisoning.... :D :D .

Limes or lemons would make no difference to me, I had to look the difference up. I would have called a lime a "green lemon", I suspect this is what they are called in Bulgarian (but I don't really know).

Dimiter

Reply to
Dimiter_Popoff

If can lead to that rather quickly. Where some people are "more equal than others".

No, it isn't. _I_ can decide whether I want to read this NG spam-filtered or unfiltered. Same for my email. But if there was some sort of NG cop then he or she would decide.

That's ok, it is their forum. With newsgroups on Usenet that is different. There you have truly free speech. Unless they'd be moderated which thankfully they are not.

I can select my Usenet provider. I _chose_ one that filters some stuff but I have th freedom to switch to one that doesn't. Or to even run my own nwes server that gets all the feeds I want.

With Usenet I don't have a lot of traffic unless I would want to. Again, the NNTP format works well. Why would I want IMAP instead?

And why not just stay with NNTP for groups? If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

I am only against automation if it isn't reliable. So far everything I've seen was.

They usually do not censor. We have discussed CAD software bugs on there, and recipes, and beer, and ...

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to