Chaotic wave disruption

This is a theory and math question. But it might be clearer to look at a hypothetical example. I have two transmitters. One is broadcasting a continuous sinewave at 1MHz. With the other, I wish to disrupt the waveform, ie. amplitude and shape of the wave, in the intervening space, but only with a second differing _frequency_, eg. not by phase cancellation. What is the ideal mathematic relationship between the two frequencies for achieving this? The second frequency can be any singular waveform. Thank you for any insights.

Lou Stanton

Reply to
Lou Stanton

"Lou Stanton"

** This demented dude belies in alternative everything

Alternative math, alternative physics, alternative logic and he lives in an alternative universe.

Too many alternatives -

gives cause for much confusion of the mind .....

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Are we allowed to fill the space between with Rubidium or Cesium atoms? If not, the energy levels required to do this are greater than you will be able to generate.

Reply to
MooseFET