Change State of Incorporation

I'm considering moving my official residence to Florida for tax reasons, but it won't happen right away. In the mean time I'm looking into a virtual office that will allow me to have a FL address and incorporate.

Seems there are any number of places that can be used as a mailing address. Some are even shared work offices at reasonable monthly rates. Anyone have experience with these?

When I check out the address online most are just shipping centers. Others are hard to tell, being someplace in a commercial/industrial building. The shared office locations seem the best. There's one in Jacksonville and I found another in Bradenton which is not too far from some friends.

$10 a month for mail service. I'd still need to pay for a registered agent to incorporate.

Reply to
Rick C

Oh, the irony.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Do you drive on the roads, use the electricity, drink the water, have kids (yours or your friends/family) in school, use the medical services, use the airport, etc?

You just don't want to pay any more for these services and want them for free.

John

Reply to
John Robertson

Cheep! Cheep!

We're incorporated in Delaware. It makes no difference to the California tax people.

A fake address could and should get people into trouble. It's frank fraud.

Reply to
jlarkin