CFB opamp with programmable quiescent current

I'm looking for a current-feedback opamp with programmable quiescent current. There's NSC's nice LMH6732 but it's a

+/-5V part and I'm looking for a +/-15V part. Yes, I know, if I had finished updating AoE's comprehensive opamp table I could look there, but...
--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Well, Win - I have used LT's amps with a great deal of success; your mileage may vary

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS