Cat detector

I had a cat once whose canine teeth had been removed because of a jaw infection. It was a lot of fun to play-fight with him.

Reply to
Richard Henry

My friends down at Libertarian Party HQ will be rather amused that I have suddenly become a ultra-liberal... :)

Reply to
Guy Macon

80cm is less than three feet. What did you do to this cat? Cut off its feet when you declawed it?:-)
--
Thaas
Reply to

Toes too. Don't forget the toes.

--
Thaas
Reply to

Cut off

finger

feral

The Improvement is obvious!

Reply to
Clarence_A

Well, then, your disguise didn't work.

Reply to
Brian

Sure. You still had your canines!

-- john

Reply to
John O'Flaherty
[snip]

Oh? But they do. One of my most hilarious observations... my black Burmese jumped over the back fence and, just as quickly, jumped back... seems there was a Doberman standing on the other side ;-)

...Jim Thompson

I have three Dachshunds and a Burmese cat... a BIG cat, I've posted pictures in the past. The get into big running contests throughout the house, with some jousting. The cat always wins ;-)

...Jim Thompson

This latest cat in indoors-only... we have big-ass hawks; and an owl that I'm even concerned might try to fly off with one of the dogs...

...Jim Thompson

you haven't figured that out yet!, it's a male! they like pissing on everything around that has some meaning to you. its a way of saying, " I am the king of this house" :)

Reply to
Jamie

ah, i have a Roc/German Shepherd Mix, She loves cats! for lunch that is.

Reply to
Jamie

cat? Cut off its feet when you declawed it?:-)

Much simpler. Age took it toll, and overfeeding too. This 15 year old male norwegian woodcat basically has four locations. Before the feeding pot. Before the door leading to the garden. At the other side of this door. And on a reserved chair. This chair with 50cm height is about the height it goes up. Which is not much considering it is that long already.

BTW: cats don't jump over a gate when they cannot see what is behind. There could be whatever dangerous.

Rene

Reply to
Rene Tschaggelar

send that cat over here, i am sure my little puppy (:0), will give your cat a run for its money.

Reply to
Jamie

Two cats here. An orange tabby that weighs in at 22lbs and a black/white stray that *only* weighs 13lbs. The black cat can open a serious can of whoopass when he wants. ;-)

They're both indoor cats, but I let the black one out to "greet" the neighbors cat that was prancing around the back yard. To this day, I really feel bad about doing that to the neighbors cat. It just stood there with a blank look on it's face as my cat literally ripped across the yard towards him. Like he was thinking that he was about to make a new friend. Man, I really thought my neighbor was about to be pissed over his freshly slaughtered cat when my cat pounced on him. Fortunately (for the neighbors cat) I was able to get there in time to grab my cat by the scruff of the neck and pry him off long enough for the neighbors freshly indoctrinated cat to jump the fence (about .3 secs as near as I can tell). ;-D I frantically ran to the house with my now viciously wild and howling cat at my scratched and bloody arm's length. By the scruff of the neck, I threw him into the house. You couldn't go anywhere near him for about 30 minutes unless you wanted to stand in for the neighbors cat. That's primarily why he's not allowed outside.

Something about the smell of the great outdoors turns him into a howling, wild animal. He puffs all up and snorts something like a wild hog. Kind of an incredible hulk like transformation.

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

Not unlike some participants in Usenet newsgroups/

That's primarily why they are not allowed outside of my killfile.

:)

Reply to
Guy Macon

Since I'm not the king either, it is not the cat. I realized it is somewhat of a firmware issue, a genetic program. That still doesn't make it acceptable though. It is not allowed to be unattended in the living room, thus in winter it is put into the bath room also for the night. In summer time it can choose to sleep outside.

Rene

Reply to
Rene Tschaggelar

I.M.O:

Cats *need* to kick rivals off their turf in order to hunt, torture and kill small animals to preserve their mental balance; The screwiest cats I have known people to lumber themselves with, are "indoor cats". I.O.W. Your cat needs air.

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen