cat barf on the rug

We've decided that the best thing to do for cat barf on the rug is to let it dry for a couple of days, then lift it up with a spatula.

John

Then treat the spot with "Nature's Miracle", an enzymatic cleaner.

...Jim Thompson

Doesn't the dog like it, then?

Reply to
Paul Burke

that works, but is slow, and slow to get all the dried bits up too.

I find picking it up works, just _dont_ be tempted to wipe it in any way: one wipe and its all squished in. When nearly all traces are lifted off, blot it thoroughly dry, then if necessary, and it occasionally is, hoover.

Regular puking can be a sign of serious illness in some cases.

Reply to
bigcat

What does Harold Ryan have to do with electronics?

John

I recently tried a product called "Va-poo-rise". It was invented to make dog poo disappear, but I found it also works on cat vomit. I think Walmart carries it.

Reply to
Thomas Magma

[snip]

And who might you be? A big contributor of technical information ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

Who ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

I read in sci.electronics.design that Thomas Magma wrote (in ) about 'cat barf on the rug', on Fri,

1 Apr 2005:

Can it be retro-fitted to the sources, so that the problem is eliminated ab initio?

'What is a Moebius strip?'
John Woodgate

What does any of this nonsense have to do with electronics?

Harold

Reply to
Harold Ryan

Damned lurkers are always the first ones to scream "off-topic!"

John

NICE

Reply to
Martin Riddle

John Larkin wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I've found Glass Plus window cleaner to be effective after the deposit is wiped up.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Their only import in the world ;-)

...Jim Thompson

I don't know what the hell difference it makes to you, but don't you remember the sixth grade science teacher rubbing the glass rod with a cat skin fur to make the little pith balls dance around?

Jim

Reply to
RST Engineering (jw)

Yeth. May the cat pith on Harold Ryan's balls ;-)

...Jim Thompson

May you be healed of your devils:

Love, Rich

for further information, please visit

Rich The Philosophizer

Hey Rich,

There's a pic for you in a.b.s.e.

John

Yeah, got it. I like it!

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

WHy lift it? I find after a month of walking on it, you can barely recognize it as cat puke anymore. In fact, there may not really be any carpeting in my livingroom, I vaguely remember a hardwood floor....

Reply to
Brian