capacitive loading an opamp

message

Sure, gray hair makes a consultant look more extinguished. ;-)

I have my mother's hair. It turned color about the same age and she had a full head of it when she died, at 95. My barber comments on it every time I see him. It's gotten very fine and soft (fly-away) but it's all there. ;-)

Reply to
krw

[...]

Lucky you. Mine ended up in the Dutch sewer system. When I was around 22 it began falling out massively every time I showered. Sometimes so bad that it plugged the shower drain. My dad said not to worry, that his fell out when he was 17. But they went through WW-II and nutrition was not always that great back then, some days there simply was no food.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

message

"Comb" it with a wash cloth? ;-)

Reply to
krw

I was salt and pepper by age 16. Steadily whiter over time. Used to be all proud of it, haven't cared for decades.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

Unholy cannolli. 38 meg download just to peek at a menu? ^%(%^&%^% script kiddies throwing nuthing but bling.

?-/

Reply to
josephkk

T'is what I meant. The web site wasn't really done by a pro but will be soon. I told them that it must be possible to look at individual menu items on a cell phone and there 38MB ain't gonna cut it.

But the sushi and other food is absolutely great. Plus Hefeweizen on tap at $3.50 per huge mug. This side of heaven it doesn't get much better than that :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

-...

-

I haven't tried those guys, but I will. Their website suggests they're my kind of outfit.

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

That could be an explanation, but - since I don't have dementia - doesn't happen to be a useful one.

Jim Thompson is famously out of touch with reality, and has any number of silly ideas. This is almost certainly one of them, and I was merely curious to find out if the idea that "hair colouring dyes cause dementia" was circulated by Fox News or some other source of right- wing misinformation.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Okay. I'll quit picking on you, then.