camera trick

I guess it greatly depends on the image format. From the limited choice I selected BMP because that is compatible with about everything. IIRC the scope can also export as TIF but I did not check if that is much smaller. HPGL would be much smaller but most software messes that up badly.

nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)
Nico Coesel

TIF is not very standard but PNG is nice. It can render a clean scope plot in less than 10k.

HPGL used to be the best once you had circumvented its quirks such as missing "pen down" commands. During my first years of consulting in the early 90's I used HPGL almost exclusively for writing reports and module specs. HP printers could print a pristine plot and MS-Word for DOS imported it so well that clients sometimes asked me how expensive my deskptop publishing software was. My what?

But then MS blew it, support for HPGL has gone out the window. Meaning now I have to immediately convert to PNG or something similar.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

snipped-for-privacy@puntnl.niks (Nico Coesel) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.kpn.nl:

Thanks, I snagged them all! :)

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

?? 100% natural

Jasen Betts

Doesn't your camera have a remote?

Mine does, a sort of "infrared cable release"

Ancient, now, 2001 vintage.

                                       (Richard Feynman)
Reply to
Fred Abse