but was it carbon neutral?

John

I liked this version...

James

Reply to
James Arthur

"John Larkin" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

They ever hear of Photoshop?

As usual, It's very hazy in the city. Only from Sept to November is it fairly clear and a good time for photos. Must have been a Democrat who thought of it.

Martin Riddle

It amazes me that governments who want to imprison people for merely making jokes about bombs on aircraft can then be so insensitive as to how their own conduct will be perceived when they send large aircraft persued by fighters at low level across cities.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

They are either complete imbeciles for not announcing this ahead of time. Or perhaps someone thought it would be a good idea to keep the public's panic reflex honed. Lets see who was responsible for the planning.

Porsche 928: 0 to c in 2.125 years, 2.435 light-years per mile^3 of gas
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Those New Yorkers are wimps. We've got 747s flying down in with the traffic helicopters (and Canada geese) over us all the time. No sweat.

100 buckets of bits on the bus
100 buckets of bits
   You take one down,
   and short it to ground
FF buckets of bits on the bus
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

The city folk are really sheltered people, It's really amazing. My sister, over the course of 10 years, turned into a complete clueless democrat.

Martin Riddle

Grow up.

   \\|/  \\|/     it is illegal to kill them."    Perna condita delenda est
Bob Larter