Boston Dynamics is full of old Hippies

I want some of what these guys are smoking...

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Considering their new owner they should be doing Oppa Gangnam style.

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

What is the business model for dancing dog robots?

Reply to
jlarkin

Maybe there is one. I wouldn't have thought that Twitch streaming gamers could make millions and millions of dollars each. Or that NFTs would sell for a fortune.

Intel sells 500+ drone light shows for $300k+

You'd have to think that an in-person dancing robot dog (or ice skating robot dog) performance would be pretty noisy though. They would probably just crank the music up to ear-splitting level.

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

snipped-for-privacy@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

People are snapping them up at $75k each plus for options.

Swarm programming has a lot of uses.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

onsdag den 8. december 2021 kl. 17.15.30 UTC+1 skrev Spehro Pefhany:

doesn't those usually barely covered t*ts and ass, so not so surprising?

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen