Books/websites concerning Transducer circuits

Hi everyone.

Could anyone recommend a good book or books describing circuits for ultrasonic acoustic transducers (I hope that's the correct term). Basically I would like to amplitude modulate an ultrasonic audio signal with a 10hz sine wave, and receive that signal a short distance away. I'm having difficulty finding background information on acoustic transducers sufficient to help me design such a circuit.

Thanks in anticipation,

Ross-c

Reply to
clemenr