Book recommendations

They'll send you a free one last I heard.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

There's an electronic edition these days as well, which I *think* will even let you send a limited number of articles to others to enjoy... but I might be thinking of MAKE magazine there.

I've always wondered whether or not the folks who paid $99 or whatever it was back in the late '80s for a "lifetime subscription" to Nuts & Volts -- back when it was 90% classified ads! -- are still getting it today...

I remember ordering some DRAM from some anonymous person who about a 3 line ad back in the early '90s... I just sent a money order; it didn't even occur to me back then that anyone selling something "high tech" like that would ever try to scam you. How times have changed...

Reply to
Joel Kolstad