boasting

wasn't there a kinda whitish guy who boasted that there wouldn't be 10 thousand new covid19 every day? How wrong does he have to be before the barnacles can admit he was wrong?

Reply to
david eather

What's a "kinda whitish guy"??

Reply to
bitrex

More orange than white. Trump.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Snark usually suggests Trump.

--
John Larkin         Highland Technology, Inc   trk

The cork popped merrily, and Lord Peter rose to his feet.
 Click to see the full signature

The number that can be accurately measured and that matters is the increase in deaths. How is that number?

Reply to
blocher

So does boasting. John Larkin does seem to be one of his barnacles.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

I was thinking of trump. It is just to easy a target to call him the "orange menace"

Reply to
david eather

trump said there wouldn't be 10000 cases per day. don't side step the issue. He had and has no idea and is wrong. dead wrong.

to your weak side step: 2.9 million cases, 130 thousand deaths. Nearly

4.5% death rate. It's getting better but is more than twice as lethal in the US than some other modern countries.

Trumps efforts are focused on getting HIMSELF re-elected, while the people he is supposed to protect are dying.

Reply to
david eather

ease in deaths. How is that number?

I wish I had the link to the video where the guy shows how this "balanced" approach to reopening the economy is actually the worst possible approach r esulting in a prolonging of the disease with the greatest health impacts an d the greatest impact to the economy. In other words, it is the most ill a dvised choice anyone could make. Yet the politicians seem to think it is t he best political approach.

The really sad part is that it only takes a single large state to go all in with this middle of the road approach to act as a seed for all the other s tates. We can restrict international travel, but intranational travel is m uch harder to limit. I believe there are states that are trying to quarant ine travelers from Florida. Good luck with that!

The number of new infections in Florida rose to 11,458 on Saturday, just a few shy of the peak in New York state. We will see what the new week bring s. I can't imagine the rate won't continue to climb as a result of the hol iday.

Texas and Florida are showing us how not to deal with a pandemic.

--
  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
 Click to see the full signature