BLDC Spice model?

Le Thu, 23 Aug 2007 08:38:33 -0500, Spehro Pefhany a écrit:

I'd expect it to be the same as a regular PM DC motor: windings commutation is just not done with brushes but otherwise I can't see any difference.

--
Thanks,
Fred.

Anyone have a decent Spice model for a BLDC motor?

I see a bunch of IEEE papers and some commercial products on the net, but nothing freely available.

Thanks!

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

-- "it's the network..." "The Journey is the reward" snipped-for-privacy@interlog.com Info for manufacturers:

Embedded software/hardware/analog Info for designers:

Spehro Pefhany

I'd like to be able to model, for example, the difference in torque ripple for sinusoidal vs. trapezoidal commutation, and accurately model the waveforms at the driving semiconductors. I don't think a DC motor model will work for that.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

If it's never been done, might you have to *GASP* _MEASURE_ one? ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise