2SK3372 Spice Model ??

Anyone have a 2SK3372 (JFET) Spice Model?

Thanks!

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food

Will be tough. Did you ask Panasonic?

The answer from NXP upon similar request was a resound nope :-(

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

A potential client sent me a request to produce an equivalent on an ASIC :-(

I may have to resort to fitting the ASIC fet to the 2SK3372 data sheet as regards gain, then see if I can meet the noise spec.

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food

If it is of any comfort, I am soon going to have to do that with a Goliath-size RF transistor. If you screw it up a few $100k of masks will be toast. If I screw it up there will be major kablouie.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

But don't you have the benefit of building a lab breadboard first to find your early "kablouie's" ?:-)

Actually I do too, at least to some extent... I can do a MOSIS MPW run to minimize first pass costs.

...Jim Thompson

      All Hail Obama and the 40 Thieves (pardon me, "CZAR\'s)

Yeah, but the breadboard would be pretty close to the real thing. In terms of bucks.

True. In my case the rescue might be engine company 89 :-)