blast from past

No effort at all, John. Google is fast.

Reply to
NoName

That's odd. John L replied to your post and stated:

I looked for his post but couldn't find it. The problem I see with this approach is the outputs have to be combined somehow. This would make the gain 6dB higher in the overlap region.

Reply to
NoName

There's certainly more to things than that. But the topic I started was about how to make a super-wideband pullup current source.

John

Well then what can do my germanium transistors have, if not TO-5? They sure as heck have an epoxy underbelly (and not much power dissipation!).

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.
Tim Williams

Not sure about the case names, but my memory says that the 2905 is in a larger metal can than the 2907 (something like 8mm diameter vs. about 5).

Didi