Best analog design bk

Hello Jim,

Not with anchovies on there. At least not without a lot of Pepto-Bismol afterwards.

Regards, Joerg

Joerg

Now you're talking... I usually have a whole tin of anchovies with my Caesar salad ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Also very good in pasta "puttanesca" (w**re's). They put capers, garlic, chile and olives in there as well to make it really pungent.

The most infernally good puttanesca I've ever had was in a little place off of piazza Dante in Naples. There are some fairly pale (unprofessional?) imitations around, unfortunately.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Add to this list, "Operation and Modeling of the Mos Transistor" by Yannis Tsividis. Even if you design only circuits, you should have this book. Razavi is a prolific writer but his books are not that great.

Reply to
Kadir Solid Gold Suleyman