Bernanke, Unable to refinance his home!

the phrase >meant. "

sci.electronics.design. If we needed any confirmation of the obvious fact t hat the he/she/it can't reliably identify true statements - no-one can - an d that he/she/it confuses potentially honest misapprehensions with "lies", this is all we needed.

Actually, krw just hasn't realised that the claims he/she/it post amount to that. Krw is as weak on seeing the implications of the stuff he/she/it pos ts as he/she/it is weak on detecting the implications, irony and satire in the stuff other people post.

Perhaps. But I wasn't lying in this particular instance, and if you had a f ully functional human brain, you'd probably be aware of this generally obvi ous fact.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Actually, you're lying again. (still)

Reply to
krw

No, it's apparent that you *can't* read.

Reply to
krw