Anybody watching Bernanke?

He seems to have more stress in his voice than I have ever noticed before.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Never mind he's all done now. The DOW went up 292 points after hearing him talk. Yahoo! Mikek

Reply to
amdx

When he threatened to taper, the market crashed. When he actually did it, it set a record.

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

And if the dollar was worth more than a popcorn fart it would all mean something.

Reply to
WangoTango

*CHECK!*
Reply to
Robert Baer

More of what the US does best, fabricate paper wealth out of total bull_sh_t.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

If you mean Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, yada yada yada, the US is great at bullshit. But we do have real companies as well.

Reply to
miso