Battery charger for Nickel-hydrogen batteries?

Hi, all,

I would like to know what ICs for design a battery charger for Nickel-hydrogen batteries not using MCU?

Thanks,

From Bob.
Reply to
Bob J.

A number of companies make NiMH ( I assume you mean Nickel Metal Hydride batteries) chargers

Search for 'nimh charger IC'

If that doesn't get you what you want, read up on the charging requirements of the battery; we might be able to help.

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS

Virtually all "good" chargers have a MCU of sorts built in somewhere. What's your aversion to processing power? What problem are you solving by eliminating the processor part. Maybe with that info, someone can help. mike

--
Wanted, Serial cable for Dell Axim X5 PDA.
with links.  Delete this sig when replying.

Thank you for your reply, you two guys. I am going to have to develop a charger for it without any specification not now. So I did ask about it.

Thanks anyway,

Reply to
Bob J.