(2) Making subsonic signal range audible and integrated - Life Energy Fluctuation Meter circuit design - (19 Oct 2005)

Making subsonic signal range audible and integrated - Life Energy Fluctuation Meter circuit design (2)

Thank you for your suggestions, but I had already come that far myself:

In fact, I bought some Philips HEF4046 chips a year ago, which have a Voltage Controlled Oscillator (VCO).

'

It is difficult for me to choose where to put my time - I already replaced looking TV with listening to music, so that I can continue to work (study and look at people and at life, and write) while still enjoying the very much needed entertainment from beautiful music.

' '

The voltage to sound converter (VCO) does, to my understanding, give a constant volume of sound.

This is unacceptable for the measuring instrument, in which the volume has to be a direct indication of the amplitude of the signal (of the voltage): Big change must give big sound, no change must give no sound.

'

And the frequency or pitch of the sound, has to reflect the rate and the patterns of change. Which is of course very polyphone - many sound-patterns at the same time.

That appears also not to be satisfied, as I understand from the description of the chip, that it generates only one pitch that goes up and down.

That is then another unacceptable or incomplete part of the suggestion given.

The circuit will have to be able to sound like a symphony orchestra, or - more realistically - will have to make audible the sounds of a battle field.

'

Of course it is, much like the telephone, a minor invention - hardly worthy of your time or attention - a small device that will be carried or worn by practically everyone a hundred years hence, so it is not important really, to invest any time in at all, now, really.

That it handles, repairs, nullifies let's say a heart attack (an attack on your heart), or may handle a tooth ache (an attack on your teeth), or a 'cold' (an attack on your forehead) in a matter of a minute

- to the vaguely educated user, that is. (After all, you also have to know how you must dial a telephone number, and you also have to know, of course, which number to dial, in order to operate a telephone with some success.)

So the use of the device at hand, or not yet at hand, requires some rudimentary knowledge of Fine Particle Physics (Life Energy Particle Physics)

- which is not entirely uninteresting, when it enables the user to handle for instance the conditions mentioned above in very little or no time, and with no cost at all. (You can imagine how completely lacking in sanity current medical "science" is, which some may know about.)

That knowledge and sanity is for those who enjoy living - rather than dying in great pain, and that while millions of dollars are paid in equipment and in "research," for that "privilege"

- for care provided "by the most educated professionals" (is what they say and think of themselves), delivered to patients "in the most modernly equipped of hospitals" (is what the medical companies tell them):

The less a person is willing to know and understand something or someone, the more arrogance he or she needs to cover up and hide the truth of the desire to maintain ignorance.

(Arrogance

Reply to
Galileo Been