Generators on reversal of friction will cool the climate (JP)

If instead of present fossil fuels, our civilisation generates electricity through using the phenomenon which is an exact "reversal of friction", than all our environmental problems to-date would simply disappear. The reason is that "in the same way as friction spontaneously converts motion into heat, the phenomenon which represents an exact 'reversal of friction' spontaneously converts heat into motion". This practically means that instead of present smoke and glass-house gasses, the future power-stations that operate on principles which employs just such "reversal of friction" would generate free electricity, while simultaneously cooling the environment and climate. I practical terms it means that by employing the "reversal of friction" for electricity generation our civilisation could also reverse the present undesirable climate changes and environmental damage.

At this point the reader probably starts to doubt "but our science does NOT know the phenomenon which represents an exact 'reversal of friction' ". Wrong! It turns out that YES, WE DO KNOW a "reversal of friction". The only problem is that the majority of present scientists refuse to acknowledge and to research this phenomenon. Perhaps, because it is called "telekinesis", and because natural manifestations of it usually are called "psychokinesis" - while typical scientists do NOT wish to have anything to do which "psycho...". To be more strange, if one is interested in this matter and tries to research it, instances of people who mastered telekinesis are very frequent not only in New Zealand, but practically in the entire present world. For example, a large proportion of water diviners from New Zealand bend their diving rods with the use of telekinesis (I researched some amongst them). Furthermore, the famous in New Zealand (secret) school of Maori wise men, for the entry exam has the requirement that a future student of this school must telekinetically throw a stone of a fist size from a table (i.e. remove it from the table completely without touching it). So amongst Maori there is a lot of instances of people with telekinetic abilities - only that they do NOT brag about it (especially to scientists). Also each time a motion is caused by a ghost or by a poltergeist, it always uses principles of telekinesis.

There is a lot of well documented evidence that the telekinetic motion really works on principles which represent a reversal of friction. For example, research show that the phenomenon of telekinesis really does cools down the environment while producing the telekinetic motion. We actually can detect the temperature drop e.g. in all places where a poltergeist operates. Furthermore, atoms from the air rapidly cooled down due to telekinetic motion emit the ghostly white glow called the "extraction glow" which is registerable on films and sometimes even visible with naked eyes. Such "extraction glow" can only appear when the electrons are rapidly shifted to lower orbits due to a rapid extraction of thermal energy from the air. In turn this ghostly "extraction glow" is always covering all objects that are moved due to telekinetic motion, means on diving rods, on surfaces of ghosts and poltergeist, on surfaces of UFOs, etc. Photographs of this "extraction glow", as well as many other indicators which prove that "telekinesis" is really the "reversal of friction", are shown on web pages about telekinesis - for example see web pages

or
.

There are also philosophical premises which indicate that the "reversal of friction" must exist and that this "reversal of friction" can also be released technically with appropriate machines. For example, quite recently, because only in 1985, the most moral, constructive, progressive and peaceful philosophy of modern world was created, which is called "totalizm" (spelled with "z", not with "s'). Readers can learn more about totalizm at several web pages devoted to this extraordinary philosophy, e.g. at

or
. One amongst accomplishments of this philosophy is that it pinpointed and even corrected many errors of present science. For example, it is this "totalizm" that directed our attention at the postulate that "every phenomenon must have a corresponding counter-phenomenon". So far a large number of phenomena and corresponding counter-phenomena has already been discovered, which confirm the correctness of this postulate of totalizm. For example, the existence of electrical luminescence utilized in fluorescent bulbs and in various light- emitting diodes to transform electricity into light, has a counter- phenomenon in the form of the photoelectric effect that in photocells and solar panels transforms light into electricity. The so-called "left-hand rule", also called the "motor effect", which describes phenomena used for the transformation of electricity into motion, has its counter-rule in the form of "Fleming's right-hand rule", also called the "generator effect", which works in reverse, i.e. it transforms motion into electricity. The Seebeck Effect, which produces a flow of electrons through a junction of two dissimilar conductors being heated, has its counter-phenomenon in the form of the Peltier Effect, which causes the heating and cooling of materials in a similar junction when a current is flowed through it. The piezoelectric effect, which converts the deformation of a crystal into electricity, and which is utilised e.g. in piezoelectric lighters to produce an igniting spark, has its counter-partner in a phenomenon which also is called "piezoelectric effect", although it works in a reversed manner

- i.e. it converts the electric impulse into a deformation of a crystal (this counter-phenomenon is utilised for example in piezoelectric vibration generators). Thus also the phenomenon which represents an exact "reversal of friction" must exist, only that our official science still refuses to acknowledge its existence. This phenomenon is "telekinesis" described before.

If we build a device, which triggers telekinetic motion of free electrons in a wire, then all what is required in order to generate "free electricity", is to subject a section of an electric wire to the action of such an effect. In the result, all free electrons that are contained in such a wire, are going to be put into the telekinetic motion from one end of the wire to the other end. In turn such a mass relocation of electrons in a wire, is nothing else but a flow of electric current. The thermal energy that sustains this flow originates from the environment, from which it is spontaneously extracted by the mechanism of the reversal of friction. As the result, such telekinetic generator is spontaneously extracting this energy from the environment just on its own, means without burning any fossil fuel. So no fuel nor any other form of energy needs to be supplied to the device which generates such free electricity (i.e. hence the expression "free energy").

Examples of such generators which employ the telekinetic motion are discussed on my other post on the same topic, that is available from the address

.

In turn another principle, which also generates pollution-free electricity through employing e.g. the Earth's rotational movement or "everlasting cosmic winds", is discussed at my first post to this forum available at the address:

.

Furthermore, "blogs of totalizm" frequently discuss the subject of pollution-free and eco-friendly generation of electricity. Readers can find these blogs at addresses:

,
,
or

- for example see over there posts numbered 156E, 155E, 146E, or 145E.

With the totaliztic salute, Jan Pajak

Reply to
janpajak

[snip crap]

idiot

If food were universally abundant and free to all India would still be ankle-deep in human shit - by being knee-deep in human shit.

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/

mammals)

In physics, friction is called a "dissipative force" and by definition is irreversable. Reversal of friction would imply reversal of entropy and reversal of the axis of time. Even in classical mechanics, it is irreversable.

Reply to
Frogwatch

** That will not likely work but that does not matter. There is no global warming and the major problem now is a marginal shortage of CO2 to improve our growing crops and provide more vital O2 oxygen
Reply to
leonard78sp

Along with marginal intelligence in governments around the world.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell