Authentication with RFID

Hi All,

I'm looking for a low cost RFID solution that will support authentication. There is no need for Write operation in the transponder or to encrypt the data.

All the solutions I found so far are or to simple, only Read with no uC, or to complex that support many more features which I don't need and ,hence cost more.

Does someone have any idea for a solution for me.

Thanks in Advance roy

Reply to
roeido