AT90USB1286 reverse engineering, AT90USB1286 code extraction

AT90USB1286 is a high-performance, low-power Atmel 8-bit AVR RISC-based mic rocontroller combinning 128KB ISP flash memory with read-while-write capabi lities, 4KB EEPROM, 8KB SRAM, 48 general purpose I/O lines, 32 general purp ose working. registers.

Beijing Sichip (

) is specialized in ATMEL products decryption research, and now has made great breakthrough in ATMEL code ext raction. If you have needs to read codes from the AT90USB1286 or other ATME L chips, touch me. Email: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Skype: techip.mcu.02

Reply to
erica19882011

On Tue, 13 Aug 2013 02:01:07 -0700 (PDT) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in Message id: :

Hi Erica,

Could you first post some nudie pics of yourself before I commit to touching you?

Thanks awfully-much in advance.

Reply to
JW

What? No blindfolded faith?