Anyone still using FAX?

Just the same, isn't that supposed to be just what the great Internet snoop per the "Patriot Act" and several big brother initiatives are all about. I trust the government with that kind of information less than i trust an announced crook.

Reply to
JosephKK

The infrastructure stack is still mostly the other way around, Internet runs on Telco leased lines (well, fibers really, at least in the US).

Reply to
JosephKK

packets

pretty

that of

be

I had to replace the lock on mine. It was worn out and then broke.

Reply to
JosephKK

destination

the

not

True. But in some countries telco does not mean it's totally safe.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

A coworker uses majicjack. There is an about US$20, annual fee, +40 for the first year, and free LD, perhaps many foreign countries as well. Check the details for your needs.

Reply to
JosephKK

We had home dairy delivery here at the house in NH until about 10 or

12 years ago. Was good, milk, ice-cream (good, they made it themselves) and other related products. I think there is still one company (but have not seen their trucks for a couple of years) doing home deliveries.
Reply to
PeterD

That uses the computer though. I'd rather telephone via my old POTS gear.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Possibly because the truck didn't follow him down the street thereby necessitating he waste time to return and drive it.

Reply to
flipper

destination

that

significant

the

not

decoding

go

It is not totally safe in the US either. But that is a different issue.

Reply to
JosephKK

Exactly.

...Jim Thompson

.asp

ber,

sp

r,

I also use Onesuite Fax albeit not the $1/month service. I need to send out also so I pay $2.95 monthly (which can receive unlimited fax too) plus 2.5 cents for every successful page. So far no complaints.

Reply to
Fring

in

an

ax.asp

umber,

.asp

ber,

I also have a Onesuite Fax number. For a $1 a month its worth it, I have a fax number and unlimited incoming fax. Though its not every day that I receive faxes, its nice to have a fax number for those people insist of sending you a fax instead of emails.

Reply to
Zee

te in

t an

on

eFax.asp

number,

.

in

an

ax.asp

umber,

Yup I don't think anyone can't beat that Onesuite $1/month incoming fax service. With unlimited receiving, it's almost free.

Reply to
Fring