Anyone know about Surveillance Cameras?

I am looking for a surveillance camera I found a great site called DVR:

Cool site if you are looking for the latest in CCTV and DVR.

Let me know what you all think?

Ray

Reply to
Ray Ban

Looks like spam to me.

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Looks like you are a shit-eating spam bastard.

...Jim Thompson

I think these are a much better deal. I own 3 of them; they work great down to .05 lux.

Luhan

Reply to
Luhan