Anyone have an L14C2 phototransistor kicking around?

I can find L14P2 (10us risetime) but not L14C2 (5us risetime). Does anyone have a spare kicking around? I'm in Massachusetts, USA.

There are no capitalized pork products in my email address.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Goldstein

We have

252-1002 OPT PIN PD 900NM 4MHZ TO92 DO NOT WASH! BPV22NF 60V VISHAY BPV22NF 0.90 0

252-1003 OPT PIN PD 850NM 20NS TO92 DO NOT WASH! 32V 0.6A/W OSRAM SFH206K 0.77 1104

252-1004 OPT PIN PD 850NM 5NS SOD123 DO NOT WASH! 20V 4PF 1X1 OSRAM SFH2400-Z 0.63 71

252-1005 OPT PIN PD 405NM 7.5NS TO5 30V 0.23A/W FIRST SENSOPS13-5B-TO5 10.64 202

252-1700 OPT PIN PD 850NM 5NS SOD123 DO NOT WASH! 20V 4PF 1X1 OSRAM SFH2400FA-Z 0.66 63

If any would help.

Reply to
john larkin

ebay has some.

Reply to
john larkin

John,

Thanks for listing your stock. I'm looking for an exact replacement as I have no information about the current unit and it's not a high enough priority for me to rip it apart and try to figure it out. I did see the units on ebay but the prices are more than I can to pay to add an auxiliary function to an already-working unit.

I did pick up an L14P2 and will try that. It's for a camera shutter-speed tester and perhaps the difference in rise/fall won't matter.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Goldstein

John,

Thanks for posting your parts availability. I'll have a look through and compare datasheets to the L14C2 to see if any of them might be appropriate.

This is for an old (1980s, I guess) camera shutter-speed tester to which I'd like to add a remote sensor to make it easier to use for some types of camera equipment. I know nothing about the unit's operation and don't want to rip apart my working one (it's held together internall with hot glue) to figure out how it works. All I know is that someone else used an L14C2 for this modification some years ago, it worked, and he documented it online.

The L14C2s on ebay are quite pricey. A (much cheaper) L14P2 arrived yesterday, perhaps the difference in rise/fall won't matter.

Reply to
Steve Goldstein

Shutter speeds are, what, milliseconds?

If you don't need the TO5 package, plastic parts are cheap. Mouser has hundreds in the 30 cent range.

Better yet, design something new.