Anybody knows what a LA7793 is or does?

I have a digital tuner, i2c controlled) (Philips 1316), and in it is a LA7793, and this could be on the i2c bus as well. there is also a TDA6651, found some docs on that. But this LA7793 eludes me, theis tuner has a PLL problem (gives an PLL lock error flag in i2c if you tune it). Found lots of sellers.... no dataheet.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

No datasheet, but there is a description "AGC amplifier with 5-stage variable maxinum gain function"

Reply to
Arlet

On a sunny day (16 Dec 2006 07:41:22 -0800) it happened "Arlet" wrote in :

Hey, great, all I need to know for now. Thank you:-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje