any experience with KAC-9630 image sensor?

some days ago,I asked this question here.the address of orignal topic is

+12V . | . R1 5k to 5M . | . +-------------------------, . | 470pF | . | ,---||---, | . | | | | . '---+-|-\\ | 100 ||--' S . | >-+-+--/\\/\\--||->

. +7V -----|+/ | ||--, VP0610L . 15k | BS250 . | | VP0106 . -12V +-----------o . | | . |< .-. . +5.5V----| Q2 | |RL . |\\ | | . | '-' . | | . o-----------o . | . === . GND

Thanks all.I have made great improve by the circuit above.But there is something confused. When the current is 100uA/10uA/1uA,this circuit works right.Buth when the output is 1mA,that means R1=5K,the output is not constant. When RL=0,the output is about 1.000324mA,Vs is about 7.002V,but Vg is more than 8.3V.When RL=240,the output is about 1.000219mA,Vs is about

7.003V,but Vg is more than 8.2V.When RL=5K,the output is only 0.87mA,Vs is about 7.003V,Vg is about 4.5V.

I don't understand the reason.I know when Vgs is positive when Rl is less than about 2.5K,but Vgs is negtive when RL is about 5K. Could someone help me?

Reply to
manusha

What about ON Semi's NTA4151P that was just suggested? Only 0.49 ohms with -1.8V drive, and 16 cents each. Oops, 156pF of input capacitance, well OK, then a similar but smaller MOSFET. The NTA4151 can handle 760mA, well over the 200mA requirement.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

hi, thank tou. ill try it. CMOS

Reply to
manusha

hi, i tried adding external resistors. still does not work. CMOS

Reply to
manusha