Any audio electronics newsgroups?

dont forget rec.audio.tubes rec.antiques.radio+phono

NT

Reply to
bigcat

Hey everyone,

Are there any good newsgroups/web forums/mailing lists dedicated to audio electronics design (analog and/or digital)?

Thanks, Alex

Reply to
Okay Alex

For actual design, this is probably the best NG.

Kevin Aylward snipped-for-privacy@anasoft.co.uk

SuperSpice, a very affordable Mixed-Mode Windows Simulator with Schematic Capture, Waveform Display, FFT's and Filter Design.

Reply to
Kevin Aylward

electronics

lots here

martin

"Wales is a big welsh-shaped rain collection device"

Reply to
martin griffith

There's rec.audio.pro, where you get fewer people who think they know about audio because it's easy. There is also a set of audiophool groups, but we won't tell you about those.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Woodgate

Yep RAP is pretty good, but they are not into design, more studio oriented practice. It is quite a noisy NG, lot of chaff at times. Look out for posts/replies by mike rivers and scott dorsey, if you read their stuff, you wont have to read the rest of the threads. There are some other good guys, but too many glasses of rioja....I forget

martin

"Wales is a big welsh-shaped rain collection device"

Reply to
martin griffith

electronics

not too many audiophools here, thnak God (genome)