Anti-RoHS site..

and

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

1) Didn't you (and ACLU) know that flashing images can trigger an epiletic seizure? 2) Whatever movie was intended, is sandbagged via POTS; not everyone has high speed. So, give a little info and warning next time.
Reply to
Robert Baer

I recommed the "no script" plugin for thunderbird. It removes such shockwave crap. Whatever there was.

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar

I missed it. What image is flashing?

Reply to
Richard Henry

Images? I guess I'm lucky - my browser (KDE's Konqueror, on Slackware) doesn't do flash. ;-) I just saw a blank area next to the paragraph there.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Robert Baer