anti robbery fence

Invalid is what your email suggests your name to be. Was your infirmity caused by C.Klaus dog or is it a mental infirmity you possess?

Charles

Reply to
elishaphat

Invalid stop posting bullshit ... the guy never mentioned it in any of his posts.

Charles

Reply to
elishaphat

I heard a UL about some shop owner who bought a snake, to use as a "watch-snake".

Some enterprising thieves stole the snake. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

ven through walls.

n...

by building site,

Jan the technology is more advanced then that. Yeah tell us you can switch off an electric fence by throwing some steel wire at it.

Charles

Reply to
elishaphat

On a sunny day (Sat, 17 Nov 2007 10:20:14 -0800 (PST)) it happened " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" wrote in :

Well, we we talking about driving a car through such a fence. A bit of an A team would find the power feed (likely above ground on poles), and use a chainsaw. You can check if he has a generator then by throwing metal bars. Electric fences are good for Hollyworld only. They do not even stop a fly ;-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

dri=3D

bra=3D

ear=3D

),

Driving cars through walls sounds more like Hollywood then anything else.

Charles

Reply to
elishaphat

On a sunny day (Sat, 17 Nov 2007 11:15:12 -0800 (PST)) it happened " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" wrote in :

Did you see the youtube video (link at top)?

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

us

ve =3D

tof=3D

a n=3D

gh

s,

les=3D

Yeah ... I also saw the Movie Jumanji. There was a boat that drove through a wall. An important detail the film producers reminded the audience was that the boat was rocket propelled.

Charles

Reply to
elishaphat

On a sunny day (Sat, 17 Nov 2007 11:42:19 -0800 (PST)) it happened " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" wrote in :

A team in on on RTL2 Germany now every day it seems, 2 hours on saturday... They do it every day.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

OK. You can switch off an electric fence by throwing some steel wire at it. Did you inagine that the fence would by magic be able to maintain a high voltage when shorted out?

Reply to
invalid

They are multiple high voltage zones not just one.

Charles

Reply to
elishaphat

Now here is funny one.The goat I bought many years ago (in the 80s) for a barbecue party ran away so far and fast when frightened not even the dog could keep up with it.We sent the gardener to look for it in the neighbourhood and he spentmany hours of the day searching for it. he found it 5 miles from the home. If they run fast like that from thieves I am in business. maybe they are trainable.

How about a bull? We used to play bull slap when young. We jump into fence when bull was lookiing other way give it a slap on its butt . Then run as fast as possible out out of the fence. Those who slapped first were usually lucky but the later ones not so much. When bull charged we jumped into fence to distract bull from its target so it got kinda confused who to charge ... sometimes it worked other times I dare not tell you what happened but was very fun playing.

Klaus

Reply to
C.Klaus