anti-gravity?

Looking for opinion of persons better educatrd than myself.

jim whitby

I do know how to spell... most of the time. educatded

that-physics-says-shouldnt-work-just-produced-enough-thrust-to-defeat-> earths-gravity/>

Reply to
jim whitby

I wouldn’t invest if I were you.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Then it should float in mid-air, or accelerate upward. So why does it need to be tested in space?

It's fun to look at older thedebrief miracles that, so far, haven't happened.

There’s no gravity gravy train if it gets debunked on the first day. What’s the use of that?

I prefer to keep my briefs, thanks. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

I don't have (and wouldn't anyway ) anything to invest.

You've answered my question. For that I say, THANKS!

I'm sure that one day, sometime, it'll work.

Reply to
jim whitby