Antenna Amplifier Noise Figure

On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 19:46:28 -0400, M Philbrook Gave us:

Stalk much, retarded pussy?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 19:52:40 -0400, M Philbrook Gave us:

Yeah... I knew the antenna nomenclature was far over your head as well. You are still trying to work out a femtogram of photonic pressure applied to a sponge.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 19:56:40 -0400, M Philbrook Gave us:

Zero times any number is still zero, zero boy.

Stalk much, punk?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Hey, Jerry! You scored a DimBulb five-bagger! It's been a while since anyone has done that well. My personal best is seven but the record is eight. Those were years ago and DimBulb is slowing down in its old age, so five is really good.

If DimBulb runs home to mommy, he'll just hide under her skirt. Apparently she still allows it.

Reply to
krw

"Noise, I figure"? Really? That's *BAD*.

You're not forced to read the thread either.

Reply to
krw

Some of my work. ;-) Larkin gave him the "AlwaysWrong" name and IIRC you gave him "Nymbecile". All appropriate.

Which DimBulb will undoubtably furnish.

Reply to
krw

On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 21:01:05 -0400, krw Gave us:

How old did you say you were?

I have news for you... Your physical age and your mental age are decades apart. You and Jerominoe both.

Bag that, putz.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Old enough to recognize a dim bulb, DimBulb. You aren't hard to recognize, though.

You have nothing, AlwaysWrong.

It's clear that you don't like the facts. After all, you are AlwaysWrong.

Reply to
krw

Yes, indeed!

Its regular explosions are a reliable source of amusement. What I find so unbelievable is the idiot never learns! I suppose it is an easy target, but I'm not proud.

Long live AlwaysWrong, DimBulb and Nymbecile!

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard