Antenna Amplifier Noise Figure

On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 23:05:40 -0400, Jerry Stucklett Gave us:

The fact that you spent your personal time "hunting up" info on another poster proves that you are the troll. A quite immature one at that. Nice try though, punk. Waste more of your personal time.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 23:05:40 -0400, Jerry Stuckle Gave us:

Still with the decades outdated gang boy retard lingo...

Oh you have seriously dealt me a blow... NOT! What a sad joke you are.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 23:10:36 -0400, Jerry Stucklett Gave us:

No, you obviously like BEING the SPAM, as you were asked to leave it OUT of this thread, and you haven't shut the f*ck up since.

There is a reason I do not post my email in Usenet, idiot.

When a punk like you says "crap" it is ok.. When I say it, I get accused of having a fetish. George Carlin has a joke just for retarded dorks like you.

Give what up, you retarded troll f*ck?

The term is Usenet, idiot.

The fact that you spend your personal time "hunting things up" on Usenet is an indicator of some serious psychological disorders, child.

You keep referring to psychiatry.. Were you given drugs, Jerome?

Nice try, little boy. Your mental age is showing... again.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

It probably would to an utter imbecile such as you.

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 09:34:52 +0100, Pomegranate Bastard Gave us:

Relating to you and your invasion of the group, it does mean noise factor, just not electronics related. Just like *you* are not electronics related or educated.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

C'mon DikeyGurl, remind me of how you came to be named DimBulb. I could do with a good laugh!

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 10:51:40 +0100, Pomegranate Bastard Gave us:

How can *I* remind YOU of some lame shit YOU made up?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

ROFLMAO! You can't even put two thoughts into one message. Not that you've shown ANY coherent thoughts at all.

Now go running to your mommy, little boy, and ask her to get you the psychiatric help you so desperately need.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

Ah, little poor boy - afraid his mommy will find out what he's using her computer for and take it away from him.

ROFLMAO!

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry, AI0K
jstucklex@attglobal.net
==================
Reply to
Jerry Stuckle

This "discussion" is much like the Godzilla versus various monsters movies. Lots of breathing fire, chest beating, loud noises, mass destruction, and ground pounding. If the monsters could have talked, the dialog would probably have been similar to this thread.

At least it's all consistent with the original thread topic. It's all about noise, I figure.

Please do continue. I'm interested to see who first runs out of original names, insults, and derogatory remarks. There's already been far too much repetition, so the end must surely be near.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 11:46:44 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell" Gave us:

Other? You're retarded, because you repeated many of them, and you listed the current one, which would not qualify as "other".

Leave it to the brain dead Terrell retard, who thinks he is a comedian, but is a brain damaged dumbfuck to get it wrong.

Also, they were nyms, you retarded asshole, not "troll names". Every one had ID elements that connected them ALL together. Trolls don't do that, idiot.

I am the slime from your video...

Don't touch that dial...

Idiots like you will never get it, little Mikey.

And "dimbulb" was that festering pustule in your mouth, which the dentist refused to work on as a result.

You're full of filth, fat ass. DIE already!

Bwuahahahahahahahaha!

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

You're displaying your fetish again, ScatGurl.

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

Oh my. For once you got something right.

Reply to
Tom Miller

On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 12:41:27 -0400, "Tom Miller" Gave us:

Go listen to or read (if you can) the lyrics, idiot. I am miles above you, punk.

The proof? Your stupid response.

Hey Rickman... did you check out that link I posted regarding the actual thread topic?

Just wade through (read ignore) these troll asswipes' stupid posts.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Even a blind troll finds the occasional truffle.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

In message , Michael A. Terrell writes

Have I taken the wrong turning, and found myself in uk.r.a?

--
Ian
Reply to

Oh god, now we know you're lying, because it sure does not belong to you!

You think you're a wit, and you most likely are half right.

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

Allow me to make an attempt to be nice, one day you'll go far, I just hope you stay there.

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

I wish I had a below average IQ, that way I could enjoy your post better!

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

Bears great resemblance?