another try on OP2343, for audio amplifier

"Pooh Bear" ???????: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com...

Too much is not enough Nobody gave it up Im not the kind To lay down and die

:P

BR/ Boki.

Reply to
Boki

"Pooh Bear" ???????: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com...

I don't know, even express or browsers, I can't see them at all.

/BR Boki.

Reply to
Boki

newssvr11.news.prodigy.com!newsdbm04.news.prodigy.com!newsdst02.news.prodigy.com!newsmst01b.news.prodigy.com!prodigy.com!newscon02.news.prodigy.com!prodigy.net!news.glorb.com!postnews.google.com!g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail

I know you can't see the headers. But they are there. And other people's newsreaders can see them. And, I am guessing, that when Ted's reader saw this particular header, it decided that it should use the big5 character set. Or maybe Ted's computer reacted to this header in some way that annoyed Ted (maybe Ted's computer tried to download an Asian font package or something?).

Your later posts in this thread either use a different charset or don't have a charset entry at all. This one, for example, which appears to have been sent from outlook express, just says "text/plain".

--Mac

Reply to
Mac