And -- popular RS485 Xcvr 3,3V

And -- question 2 that I may get a "hit" on.

Rather than go nuts looking at Digi Key's zillion results, what is a very popular, cheap RS485 xcvr (just doing 2400 baud, nothing fancy -- just the basics).

Someone may know ?

T H A N K S

Reply to
mkr5000

Look at the TI THVD10xx series. 5 and 3.3 Volt speced at reasonable prices.

Bye

Reply to
Uwe Bonnes

SN75155 is fine. The receiver output voltage is technically a bit high but is fine into most CMOS devices; it doesn't pull up hard.

Reply to
jlarkin

No matches found for "THVD10"

Reply to
John S

Not for 3.3V. Try reading the subject line sometimes.

Reply to
John S

Did you mean 3.3 i/o logic levels or 3.3V single supply with charge pumps? Try being precise. And try being polite if you want help.

Reply to
jlarkin

tirsdag den 9. marts 2021 kl. 17.25.46 UTC+1 skrev snipped-for-privacy@highlandsniptechnology.com:

RS485 != RS232

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

OK, but that's no reason to be obnoxious. I could suggest chips, but I won't.

Reply to
jlarkin

Like, THVD1451? That nominally supports full-duplex.

Reply to
whit3rd

Do you not have the capability of responding based on the subject line? Read it until you understand it. Then try an appropriate response.

Reply to
John S

Check out ISL83483IBZ available from common suppliers. See if that helps.

Reply to
John S

TI SN65HVD72. We use the VSSOP package (in a very space constrained design) but it's available in SOIC as well. No problems so far.

Reply to
Rhydian

you might spend MORE on a receiver only than a transciever from TI

Cydrome Leader

Hurt your feelings, huh? Now you take your ball and go home?

Reply to
John S