AN: New Spice Model Posted to my Website... MC33161 Universal Voltage Monitor

New Spice Model Posted to my Website:

See MC33161_JT.zip (Universal Voltage Monitor) on the Device Models & Subcircuits Page of my website. (Also see DigitalPrimitives.zip for the digital details.)

This is a SWAG based ONLY on the datasheet.

Please direct all questions/comments/error-reporting via my website or via the LTspice List... S.E.D is no longer suitable for technical discussions :-( ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature