Amdahl's Law

It's odd that one who claims to be in favor of the Constitution can simultaneously be a Bushist.

It must be some sort of cognitive dissonance disorder.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

SomeKindOfWonderful snipped-for-privacy@allthegirlsintheworldbeware.org posted to sci.electronics.design:

No. It should inspire you. Both to enter the field and later to do more when in the field. These are the stories used to pass on the value of dedication and persistence that most often result in the inspiration.

Compare western (predominately European) cultures a mere few centuries ago. Puberty meant marriageable about age 14 for both genders. Please find for me much other than the hyper-romantic, that Voltaire disparaged with "Madam Bovary", inspirational stories (if you can find them).

Reply to
JosephKK

Dr. Amdahl is a class act.

A man who has set the bar high for the rest of us....

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

Truly so. The bar is a bit high for me, so I'll just kick back and reflect on how grunts feed on genius.

Reply to
Charles