AM7960 Datasheets

Does anyone have the AM7960 Datasheet. I have been searching all over but can't seem to lay my hands on it.

I would be really grateful if someone can send me the sheet.

Reply to
Ajay

Ajay,

Don't find a datasheet either, but this appnote for the AM8530 has quite some info about the AM7960, and a diagram of how to hook it up: (see figure 7-18):

greetings, Tom

Reply to
Tom

I have a scan of AMD's Am7960 "coded data transceiver" datasheet, June 1990, rev D, 22 pgs, 1.3MB long, which I could post to a.b.s.e.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Thanks Tom, will look into it.

Win, I have emailed you. If it is possible plese send me the scanned copy.

Reply to
Ajay