Allegro PCB Editor

Hi all, I have got experience about Orcad Capture and Layout. I want to learn and use Allegro PCB Editor, PCB SI. I have got a few questions about Allegro PCB Editor. I hope some body help me. Can I use all of features of PCB Editor with Cadence Capture? Is Design Entry HDL more powerful than Capture with PCB Editor and other tools? If I use Capture and PCB Editor, Must I draw or buy footprints? (I think there is no more prebuilt footprint)

Thanks

Reply to
icegray