Air Conditioning

there's

there. So

machine.

So the price hasn't changed since 1999 then. I paid $1,100 for mine then.

machine.

The one thing I note is don't use the 'more dry'. I just put them in for an hour at high heat and they come out dry.

there's

there. So

With a

machine.

I only check the prices in a couple places, but 12 years isn;'t much of a timeline for white goods. As long as the deesign remains unchanged, it's easier to keep away from large price increases.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell