AI for chip design takes off!

AI for chip design takes off!:

And now fnction description "AI wanted for"

'My experience working with bots'

AI for President?

AI wars....

You humming beans are redundant spacies Gimme Gumme Gimme Sillycon!

?
Reply to
Jan Panteltje

One more silly con. Jan Panteltje may be as gullible as John Larkin.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

They have an AI subscription app that lets you edit spoken words like a Word document. Instead of looking at oscilloscope waveform-like clips you edit actual English words on a page.

The nice thing is that if you give it an adequate size sample, you can add words that were not originally there just by typing them in.

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

On a sunny day (Mon, 16 Aug 2021 12:42:22 -0400) it happened Spehro Pefhany snipped-for-privacy@interlogDOTyou.knowwhat wrote in snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I have recently seen a documentary about making 'deep fake' videos. Those get more real all the time even fooled some politician here who thought he was communicating with some Russian opposition leader...

There are nice deep fake videos online.

And that will only get worse and be more and more abused.

But not to worry, after the next nuculear war lost or won by AI, 'trickety will be rare and we will have to resort to smoke signals again. Those can be faked too BTW :-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje