Again with flux removal

Your arguments are irrelevant.

The fact that it is not "considered" a carcinogen does not mean it doesn't cause cancer. It only means it has not been demonstrated unequivocally. I would point you to information about the carcinogenicity of these compounds, but it is clear that there is no point.

Enjoy the day.

--

Rick C
Reply to

OK, I rest my case. There is no point indeed.

*  KSI@home    KOI8 Net  < >  The impossible we do immediately.  *
*  Las Vegas   NV, USA   < >  Miracles require 24-hour notice.   *
Sergey Kubushyn

On a sunny day (Sat, 27 May 2017 01:06:37 -0400) it happened rickman wrote in :

Huh, recent research found that most people who died of cancer were exposed to bread in their lives. A clear link between cancer and consuming bread in quantity has been demonstrated. As of today .. no more bread.

Beware of abuse of statistics.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Jan Panteltje wrote on 5/27/2017 4:17 AM:

Exactly which statistics do you feel have been abused?

--

Rick C
Reply to

On a sunny day (Sat, 27 May 2017 04:37:34 -0400) it happened rickman wrote in :

Most commonly babbled about is glowballworming.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Jan Panteltje wrote on 5/27/2017 6:33 AM:

What does that have to do with the conversation?

--

Rick C
Reply to

On a sunny day (Sat, 27 May 2017 11:51:45 -0400) it happened rickman wrote in :

What conversation? tell you what, 1000 Euro and I wil say you are right,

1999 Euro and I will say it twice, great discount 4 u!
Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Jan Panteltje wrote on 5/27/2017 11:59 AM:

Enjoy your weekend.

--

Rick C
Reply to

On a sunny day (Sat, 27 May 2017 12:13:16 -0400) it happened rickman wrote in :

Thank you.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje