Adventure in EV charging (2023 Update)

Yeah, we runined all those happy natives with vaccinations and electricity and books and roads and pickup trucks and other terrible things.

Don't do that. Thieves sometimes get hurt.

Wear your Sunday best. That old show "Cops" will be airing again with new episodes. I haven't seen anything about the "Live PD" show.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Why would you "road trip" to essentially just drop by a sort of lame suburban shopping center? Even in Chicago where Walmart has never done well, I'm pretty sure I could cross the border and find every single business you listed withing a half mile of each other.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

From what I understand we like to purchase cheap petroleum and use it ourselves. Our primo US produced oil and gas is exported to fancy places like japan. They seem to like our high quality natural gas and will pay a premium for it, while on the east coast people are still burning swill heating oil out of rusty tanks.

There was something similar happening with US scrap steel. The export value far exceeded the domestic value, so that's where it went.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

All they did with the pickups was mount a DShk to better terrorize the neighbors.

Reply to
rbowman

Rarely. They mostly increased their crop yield and income about 50:1.

Reply to
jlarkin